This plan is formulated in accordance with the State's "Teacher Law", "Teacher Qualification Regulations" and the Ministry of Education's "Interim Measures for the Periodic Registration of Teacher Qualifications for Primary and Middle Schools" and in combination with the province's actual conditions.
I. Guiding ideology
With the purpose of building a high-quality teacher team and taking teacher professionalization as the guide, by establishing a regular registration system for primary and secondary school teacher qualifications, strengthening the construction of primary and secondary school teachers' professional ethics and education and teaching capacity, promoting teacher education reform and innovation of post-employment teacher management mechanisms, Stimulate teachers' enthusiasm for teaching and educating people, and improve the quality of education and teaching in primary and secondary schools.
Second, the target task
(1) Regular registration of teaching qualifications for teachers engaged in primary and secondary education in the area under the jurisdiction of this province, to master the teaching status of teachers with teacher qualifications, and to provide a basis for teacher training planning and teacher recruitment.
(2) Innovate the management mechanism of teachers after admission, comprehensively evaluate teachers 'professional ethics, professional level and work performance, objectively and fairly record the performance of teachers' duties and participation in training and learning, standardize teachers 'teaching behaviors, and improve teachers' ability to teach and educate and educate teaching level.
(3) Breaking the lifelong system of teacher qualifications, establishing a long-term incentive mechanism for teacher development, strengthening teachers' knowledge renewal and ability enhancement, and promoting teacher professional development and lifelong learning.
Organizational Leadership and Implementation
(1) The Provincial Department of Education uniformly leads the regular registration of primary and secondary school teacher qualifications in the province, is responsible for formulating macro policies, organizing and coordinating relevant institutions to do regular registration, and guiding, inspecting and evaluating regular registration.
(2) Under the leadership of the Provincial Department of Education, the Provincial Primary and Middle School Teacher Development Center is responsible for the basic affairs such as the organization, implementation, and management of regular registration of primary and secondary school teacher qualifications. Specifically responsible for the following tasks: Issuing relevant policies and notices in accordance with relevant national and provincial requirements; final provincial review of review opinions submitted by city and state education administrative departments; management and statistical analysis of regular registration data information; responsible for the qualifications of primary and secondary school teachers across the province Policy promotion and consulting services for regular registration; carry out regular registration training and research for teacher qualifications, put forward constructive opinions and suggestions, and provide a basis for the work decision of the Provincial Department of Education.
(3) City, prefecture and county education administrative departments and primary and secondary schools shall, in accordance with work functions and personnel management authority, and in accordance with work procedures, perform specific implementation tasks such as organization application, material review, preliminary review, and review.
(IV) Our province has decided to launch a pilot program for regular registration reform of primary and secondary school teacher qualifications in Xiangtan City and Yiyang City with a trial period of one year. According to the pilot situation, a regular registration system for primary and secondary school teacher qualifications will be implemented across the province. The pilot cities will formulate specific implementation plans in accordance with the relevant national policies and implement them after they are reported to the provincial education department for approval.
Fourth, the scope of registration
Primary and secondary school teacher qualifications are regularly registered for on-the-job teachers in public ordinary primary and secondary schools, secondary vocational schools, and kindergartens, as well as teachers who are employed by private ordinary primary and secondary schools, secondary vocational schools, and kindergartens that are held in accordance with the law and have been employed for more than one year. Ordinary primary and secondary schools, secondary vocational schools and kindergartens, hereinafter referred to as primary and secondary schools.
All teachers who are subject to regular registration should apply for the first registration. Those who are employed as teachers for the first time and who have passed the probation period shall apply for the first registration.
Teachers are qualified for regular registration over a five-year period.
V. Registration Conditions
(1) The first registration is qualified if the following conditions are met:
1. Teacher qualifications corresponding to teaching positions;
2. Employ on-the-job teachers in public primary and secondary schools, or hire private-sector primary and secondary teachers for more than one year;
3. Physical and mental health, competent for education and teaching.
For the first employment as a teacher, the probationary period must expire and the assessment must pass.
(2) Regular registration is qualified if the following conditions are met:
1. Comply with national laws and regulations and the "Code of Professional Ethics for Primary and Middle School Teachers", and pass the assessment of teacher moral performance
2. The annual assessment during the registration period is qualified and above;
3. Completion of not less than 360 training hours or equivalent credits required by the state within each registration period;
4. Physical and mental health, competent for education and teaching.
(3) Regarding personnel in situations such as "one person with multiple certificates", "high-level low-hiring", "low-level high-hiring", "different scientific certificates", "universal vocational high school general", etc., the registration shall be as follows:
1. For "one person with multiple certificates", that is, for those who hold two or more teacher qualification certificates and teach on the job, the applicant shall choose the one that best corresponds to the current teaching position for registration;
2. For "high-level and low-employment", that is, those who hold a high-school teacher qualification certificate to teach in the low-school section, they are deemed to have the teacher qualifications corresponding to teaching positions, and the registered teacher qualification certificate can be registered;
3. For “low-level and high-employment” teachers, who hold low-level teacher qualification certificates and teach in high-level sections, teachers who are already on the job (or in private schools for more than one year) before the start of the pilot work, register for the first time. You can register your teacher qualification certificate, but in principle, you must obtain the teacher qualification of the corresponding high school period to continue teaching. Otherwise, you need to adjust the teaching period to the corresponding school period of the teacher certificate. After the regular registration work is started, schools in various places may no longer "high-level hire";
4. For "different academic certificates", that is, if the current teaching subject is inconsistent with the previous teaching subject held by the teacher qualification certificate, the teacher qualification certificate held may be registered;
5. Regarding "universal high school", that is, holding a high school teacher qualification certificate to teach in a secondary vocational school, or holding a secondary vocational school teacher qualification certificate to teach in a high school, the registered teacher qualification certificate can be registered.
(4) Registration shall be suspended in any of the following circumstances:
1. Any year's annual assessment fails during the registration period;
2. Failure to complete 360 training hours or equivalent credits required by the state during the registration period;
3. Education and teaching and education management work shall be suspended for more than one semester during the period of validity of registration, with the exception of continuing education, training, academic exchange, sick leave, and maternity leave approved by the school or education administration.
(5) After the suspension of registration, the relevant personnel may apply for regular registration again. To eliminate the relevant circumstances of the suspension of registration, the following conditions shall be met:
1. Pass the annual assessment during the suspension of registration;
2. Complete the 360 training hours or equivalent credits required by the unfinished country, and complete the training hours or equivalent credits that should be completed during the deferred registration period;
3. No suspension of education, teaching and education management for more than one semester during the period of suspension of registration, with the exception of continuing education, training, academic exchange, sick leave, and maternity leave approved by the school or education administration.
(6) The registration is unqualified under any of the following circumstances:
1. Violation of the "Code of Professional Ethics for Primary and Middle School Teachers" or the evaluation standard of teacher ethics, which has a bad influence and fails to pass the evaluation of teacher ethics;
2. Failure to pass the annual assessment for two consecutive years (including two years) during the registration period;
3. Revoked or disqualified as a teacher according to law.
Regular registration of teachers' qualifications in our province takes place in the second half of each year and ends before December 31st. Implement uniform registration procedures and working hours. For the first time as a teacher, after the probation period expires, you should apply for the first registration in the year; if the probation period expires after the regular registration work starts that year, you should apply for the first registration in the next year. After the first registration, regular registration should be applied every 5 years. Teachers shall apply for the next regular registration of teacher qualifications within 60 days before the expiration of the regular registration.
(1) Personal online application
From September 1st to 15th, the teacher himself logged in to the China Teacher Qualification Network (www.jszg.edu.cn) to apply for registration.
1. To apply for teacher registration for the first time, the applicant should submit the following materials:
(1) "Application Form for Regular Registration of Teacher Qualifications" (Attachment 1) in duplicate;
(2) The original and photocopy of the Teacher Qualification Certificate; if the teacher qualification certificate is not issued by the teacher qualification accreditation agency of the education administration department at or above the county level where the school is located and cannot be checked and verified on the "China Teacher Qualification Network", it shall be provided at the same time A copy of the Application Form for Teacher Qualification in the applicant's personnel file;
(3) "Hunan Province Elementary and Middle School Teachers 'Teachers' Moral Performance Assessment Form" (attached 2) issued by their school.
For the first-time employment as a teacher, a certificate of qualification for the probation period shall also be provided.
2. To apply for regular registration as a teacher, applicants should submit the following materials:
(1) Two copies of the Application Form for Regular Registration of Teacher Qualifications;
(2) Original and photocopy of Teacher Qualification Certificate;
(3) A copy of the employment contract of the primary or middle school or the competent department;
(4) "Hunan Province Elementary and Middle School Teachers' Moral Performance Assessment Form" issued by their school;
(5) 5 years of assessment certificates;
(6) Certificate of teacher training recognized by the provincial education administrative department.
(3) The school where the applicant is located shall be handled collectively and submitted to the education administrative department at or above the county level.
From September 16th to 30th, the applicant submits the application materials to the school in accordance with the requirements of relevant materials, and the school reviews the relevant materials (all copies of materials need to be reviewed and signed by the relevant functional department or the personnel <teacher> department of the school where they are located) Stamp and confirm), and organize the application materials into bags according to requirements and order. From October 8th to 31st, the host school will submit the application materials to the education administrative department at or above the county level in accordance with the personnel affiliation. The central and primary schools of the central Hunan unit, the provincial and municipal units shall report to the city and state education administrative department according to the principle of ownership.
(IV) Preliminary trial
From October 8th to October 30th, the administrative department of education at or above the county level is responsible for conducting a preliminary review of the application materials and publicizing the suggestions on the conclusions of registration. If a county-level education administrative department conducts a preliminary examination, it shall report the registration conclusions to the city and state education administrative department.
From November 1st to November 15th, the municipal and prefectural education administrative departments are responsible for reviewing the registration conclusions and recommendations of the preliminary examination at this level and the county's education conclusions and recommendations for registration conclusions, submitting review opinions, and reporting to the provincial education department.
(6) Final trial
From November 16th to December 15th, the provincial education administrative department is responsible for the final review of the review opinions submitted by the city and state education administrative departments, filling in the registration conclusion information in the teacher qualification management information system, and feeding back the registration conclusion to the person in charge of the preliminary examination. Educational administrations at or above the county level.
(7) From December 16 to December 31, the education administrative department at or above the county level affixed the registration conclusion stamp and official seal to the applicant's "Regular Teacher Registration Application Form" according to the registration conclusion of the provincial education administrative department. Paste the "Registration Post" of the corresponding registration conclusion on the remarks page of the applicant's teacher qualification certificate. At the same time, the teacher's qualification certificate posted with the "Registration Post" will be returned to the applicant.
(1) Teachers and schools shall not be charged any fees for regular registration of teacher qualifications.
(2) After the regular registration is completed, the administrative department of education at or above the county level shall save a copy of the applicant's "Registration Form for Regular Registration of Teachers Qualifications" into a personal personnel file and a file for preservation.
(3) If the applicant has any objection to the result of regular registration of teacher qualifications, he may file an appeal or administrative reconsideration in accordance with the law.
Use of regular registration results
(1) Regularly registered qualified personnel are allowed to engage in education and teaching in various schools and other educational institutions at this level and below, but those who hold the qualification of internship instructors in secondary vocational schools can only work in secondary professional schools and technicians. Schools, vocational high schools, or junior vocational schools serve as trainee instructors; registered high school teacher qualifications and secondary vocational school teacher qualifications are common.
(2) Those who have deferred registration shall not be promoted or promoted to the first-level teacher title (position) during the deferral period, and may not participate in the evaluation of excellence or advancement.
(3) Those who fail to register regularly or fail to register after the expiration date shall not engage in education and teaching.
Nine, penalties for violations
(1) Where the applicant conceals the relevant situation or provides false materials to apply for regular registration of teacher qualifications, the registration shall be suspended or the registration is unsatisfactory, and corresponding penalties shall be imposed; if it has already been registered, the registration shall be cancelled.
(2) If the school in which he / she fails to provide the applicant's regular registration certification materials as scheduled, the higher education administrative department shall order the correction and directly impose administrative sanctions on the person in charge directly responsible or other persons directly responsible.
(3) If the local education administrative department implements regular registration, if one of the following situations occurs, the higher education administrative department or the supervisory authority shall order the correction, and the person in charge directly responsible or other directly responsible person shall be given administrative sanctions according to law:
1. Regular registration is granted to those who do not meet the requirements for regular registration of teachers;
2. Those who meet the requirements for regular registration of teachers are not registered regularly.
(4) Teachers within the scope of registration shall apply for regular registration without a due date and shall be treated as unqualified.
Attachment: 1. Teacher Qualification Registration Form 2. Evaluation Form of Teachers' Morality in Primary and Middle Schools in Hunan Province