I. Purpose of the activity:
In order to enable students to further master the methods of reading, stimulate students' interest in extracurricular reading, and develop the habit of reading, our school specially holds the "Extracurricular Reading Knowledge Contest" of a series of "Book Fragrant Campus" activities.
Leader : Cai Wenbin
Members : School Administration, Wang Qiong , Li Shengqing
3. Activity arrangements:
1. Contest requirements: third to sixth grade students; six students per class are required to participate.
2. Activity time: Thursday, April 5th , noon self-study class ( 12:40 — 1:40 ).
3. Venue: School Auditorium
1. Arrangement of propositions, proctors, and examiners:
Pei Fen Li
2. Examination room tour: Tang Xiaoyan, Wang Dongmei, Wang Qiong, Li Shengqing
3. Write the certificate and public list: Wang Yaodong, Liu Hongwei
1. According to the scores, 3 individual first prizes , 6 second prizes , and 10 third prizes were awarded to each grade. Each grade group received one, two, or three collective prizes, and certificates of merit were awarded, rewarding 40 and 30 respectively . 20 yuan.
2. The outstanding organizer is rewarded 20 yuan.
1. Arrange teachers who have proposition tasks to produce the test papers carefully to ensure the quality of the test papers. They must submit the test papers to the printing room before school on Tuesday, April 3 , and correct the drafts carefully. For teachers whose test papers are of poor quality or whose manuscripts are not serious, the Teaching Office will cancel the subsidy.
2. Teachers with proctoring tasks must be in place on time and carefully supervise the examinations.
3. Teachers who have the task of marking papers must correct the test papers before school on the afternoon of each month (Friday), register the awards and submit them to the teaching department.
Note: Contents of the test questions: 50% of relevant extracurricular knowledge and 50% of extracurricular knowledge reading involved in the textbook .
Experimental Primary School Teaching Office