"National Cyber Security Awareness Week" Knowledge
| Contributed by ojn Click rate : 150 |
| "National Cyber Security Publicity Week" or "China National Cyber Security Publicity Week" is a theme activity for "jointly building cyber security and sharing cyber civilization", focusing on key areas and industries such as finance, telecommunications, e-government, and e-commerce. Network security issues, in response to hot issues of public concern, organize a series of theme publicity activities such as the Network Security Experience Exhibition to create a good atmosphere of network security everyone has responsibility and participation. |
First session of 2014
● Theme: "Building network security together, creating a good atmosphere where everyone has responsibility and participation in network security. The meeting introduced the overall preparation of the first National Cyber Security Promotion Week Experience Exhibition and the main highlights of the experience exhibition.
● Purpose: As a key activity of Cyber Security Publicity Week, the experience exhibition can help people participate in cyber security publicity activities in a more intuitive form. This is of great significance for raising people's awareness of network security and understanding and mastering network security prevention methods. With the joint efforts of the organizer, the organizer, the exhibitors, and the conference venue, the preparation work for the experiential exhibition went smoothly.
● Eight themed activities
Cyber Security Awareness Week Launch Ceremony
Party and government organs website unified logo promotion activities
Cyber security knowledge contest
"Network Security Expert 30 Talks" Expert Interview
"Network Security Lecture Hall" Knowledge Lecture
Cyber Security Calls for Exhibitions
"Perceive Cyber Security Around You" Cyber Security Public Experience Exhibition
"Cybersecurity knowledge into thousands of families" knowledge popularization activity
● Participating units: Including three major telecommunications operators, major banks: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China, China Construction Bank, China UnionPay, Beijing Rural Commercial Bank, Huaxia Bank, Postal Savings Bank, etc .; more than 40 well-known Internet companies , Alibaba, Baidu, Tencent, Daystar, Weiston, NSFOCUS, SZF, Zhichuangyu, network security companies, etc.
● Theme: Building network security together and sharing network civilization
● Organization: It is co-sponsored by the Central Network Information Office, the Central Office, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Public Security, the People's Bank of China, the General Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television, the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League, and the ten departments of the China Association for Science and Technology.
● Main activities: This National Cyber Security Publicity Week has seven theme days including the launch day, financial day, telecommunication day, government day, technology day, rule of law day, and youth day. It also conducts public experience exhibitions and youth cyber security knowledge competitions. , National Cyber Security Propaganda Works Contest, "Story of Cyber Security Stories Around" articles and micro-video solicitation screenings, special lectures on combating cyber crimes, discussion forums on the application of electronic authentication services, financial cyber security knowledge lectures, and cyber security knowledge Popularization, public network security awareness survey report release and other activities.
● Theme: Cyber security is for the people, cyber security is for the people
● Activities: In the first half of 2016, with the consent of the Central Cyber Security and Information Technology Leading Group, six departments including the Central Cyberspace Office, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Public Security, the General Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television, and the Communist Youth League Central Committee jointly issued the National Cyber Security Propaganda Week Activity Plan. The plan specifies that the Cyber Security Publicity Week is held in the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities throughout the country in the third week of September each year. The 2016 Cyber Security Awareness Week was held on September 19-25.
On September 19, 2016, the 3rd National Cyber Security Week was held in Wuhan. The theme of this security week is "Cyber Security for the People, Cyber Security for the People", and focuses on key areas such as finance, telecommunications, e-government, and e-commerce. Industry cyber security issues, in response to hot issues of public concern, held a series of related thematic activities such as cyber security expo. As a Chinese security industry giant, Tencent Security joined hands with Chuangyu to participate in the exhibition. The theme of the booth is “The Strongest Security Matrix, Guarding the Cybersecurity of the People”, which showcases its security and open platform to escort the operation of the entire industry and leading international security technologies, including security. Research, industrial cooperation, and crackdown on black production. In addition, Tencent Security Joint Lab, Kirin Pseudo Base Station Real-time Detection System, etc. have been opened to the public for the first time since their release, and have become a highlight of this week ’s Cyber Security Week.
● Theme: Cyber security is for the people, and cyber security depends on the people.
● Organization: Co-organized by nine departments including the Central Propaganda Department, the Central Cyberspace Office, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Public Security, the People's Bank of China, the General Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television, the National Federation of Trade Unions, and the Communist Youth League Central Committee
● Main activities:
From September 16 to 24, 2017, the 2017 Cyber Security Awareness Week activities were held nationwide. Internet companies appeared at Cyber Security Week, expressing their importance and support for cyber security, attaching importance to the cyber security situation, cyber security awareness, and training of cyber security talents, and promised to guard cyber security forever.
Network security event, guests gathered; forum dialogue, masters tricks. At the theme-rich cybersecurity technology summit forum, well-known domestic academicians and experts, executives of large-scale Internet and cybersecurity companies, responsible comrades of relevant departments, and corporate executives and experts from the United States, Russia, Finland, South Korea and other countries will Stage speech.
● Organization: The 2018 National Cyber Security Publicity Week was held nationwide from September 17 to 23, 2018. The theme is "Cyber Security for the People, Cyber Security Relies on the People". , The Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Public Security, the People's Bank of China, the General Administration of Radio, Film and Television, the National Federation of Trade Unions, the Communist Youth League Central Committee, the All-China Women's Federation and other ten departments jointly organized.
● Main activities:
Publicity week opening ceremony. The opening ceremony of the 2018 National Cyber Security Awareness Week was held in Chengdu on the 19th. Huang Kunming, member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and minister of the Central Propaganda Department, attended and spoke.
The theme of this week of propaganda week is "Cybersecurity for the people, and cybersecurity depends on the people". From September 17th to 23rd, activities such as the Cyber Security Expo and Cyber Security Technology Summit were held.
● Main entry: National Cybersecurity Awareness Week 2019
● Theme: "Network security is for the people, and network security is for the people"
● Organization: The 2019 Cyber Security Week event will be held from September 16 to 22 in 31 provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities across the country. The opening ceremony and other important events were held in Tianjin.
The main activities include the opening ceremony, the Cyber Security Expo, and the Cyber Security Technology Summit Forum.
This Cyber Security Publicity Week will implement the "Cyber Security Law" and data security management, personal information protection and other laws, regulations and standards. Through exhibitions, forums, knowledge and skills competitions, public welfare advertising and other forms, as well as newspapers, magazines, Radio, television, websites and other communication channels mobilized enterprises, media, social organizations, and the masses to participate extensively, and carried out in-depth publicity and education activities.
● Main entry: National Cybersecurity Awareness Week 2020
On September 22, 2019, Zhao Zeliang, chief engineer of the Central Cyberspace Office announced that Zhengzhou was the host city for important events such as the opening ceremony of the 2020 National Cyber Security Publicity Week. The vice mayor of Tianjin Yao Laiying and the deputy secretary of the Zhengzhou Municipal Committee and mayor Wang Xinwei Handover ceremony.