In order to conscientiously implement the major decisions of the county party committee and county government on the creation of provincial health county towns, implement their work responsibilities, accelerate the pace of provincial health county towns, and promote the establishment of the county ’s health county towns. Program.
I. Guiding ideology
以教育部下发的卫生工作条例为指导，坚持育人为本，根据小学生生理、心理发展特点和规律，运用健康教育的理论和方法，切实加强学校健康教育工作，提高学生健康水平，培养学生良好的心理素质，促进他们身心全面和谐发展，为学生一生的幸福奠定基础。 Guided by Deng Xiaoping Theory and the important thinking of the "Three Represents", fully implement the scientific concept of development, adhere to the guidance of the health work regulations issued by the Ministry of Education , adhere to the principle of educating people, and apply health in accordance with the characteristics and laws of the physical and psychological development of pupils Educational theories and methods, practically strengthen school health education, improve students' health, cultivate students' good psychological qualities, promote their comprehensive and harmonious development of body and mind, and lay the foundation for students' happiness in life. In order to build Ningyuan into a provincial health county, and promote the sound and rapid development of the county's economy and society.
1. Fully implement the party's education policy, carry out health education for students, make students understand the importance of health, cultivate students' good hygiene habits, improve school hygiene and teaching conditions, and strengthen prevention of infectious diseases and student common diseases And treatment.
2. Make students understand some health care common sense and cultivate students' self-care ability.
3. Carry out student health and counselling services.
4. Promote students' physical and mental health and continuously improve their health.
5. Actively participate in physical exercise to enhance physical fitness and ensure that students have vigorous energy and a happy mood to study.
6. Promote the development of mental health of children and adolescents and prevent mental health problems.
、动员学生家长主动配合学校进行健康教育。 7. Mobilize students' parents to actively cooperate with schools for health education.
Main contents of school health education
1. Through the education inside and outside the classroom, impart health science knowledge to students, cultivate students' ability to take care of themselves and personal cleaning habits, and enable them to develop good morals about hygiene, cleanliness, and environmental protection since childhood.
2. Cultivate students to have a regular life and rest system, to develop early to bed, early to rise, regular quantitative eating, neither partial eclipse, picky eaters, nor excessive eating. Understand the harm of environmental pollution to the human body, consciously protect the environment, and understand the benefits of vaccination, and consciously receive vaccination.
1. Ask students to observe changes in their height and weight, understand the normal growth and development of childhood, and pay attention to matters that should be noted during growth and development. Know the importance of protecting your eyes, teeth, ears, and nose.
2. Recognize the relationship between sunlight, air, water and physical health.
3. Understand the benefits of a balanced diet for physical development and cultivate good eating habits.
1. Cultivate students' ability to live independently, learn to do their own things, and understand and master the methods of protecting vision and preventing myopia.
2. Educate students on traffic safety knowledge to avoid accidents.
3. Understand the benefits of their development and exercise on the body, teach students to use electricity safely, and know the methods of electric shock first aid and the treatment of minor trauma.
1. Make students remember the phone numbers of first aid, fire, and burglar, and know how to call when encountering first aid, accidents, accidents, etc.
2. Cultivate students' independent thinking ability, know the nutrients the human body needs, and know the common infectious diseases and their prevention.
3. Know the common sense of sports and health: precautions before and after exercise; drinking too much water can also be poisoned; play and mental health; learn to regulate your emotions.
Fifth and sixth grade
1. Make students understand the concept of health, cultivate healthy conscious behaviors, and know how to prevent food poisoning.
2. Let students understand that timely and appropriate body wear is beneficial to health, and guide students to cultivate a simple, generous, and timely dress style.
3. Make students aware of the dangers of drug use, and educate young people not to try drugs because of curiosity.
4, let students understand the concept of mental health and mental health standards, so that they gradually have a good social adaptability. Correctly view the physical and psychological changes in yourself, cultivate independent thinking ability, be good at listening to others' opinions, control your emotions, participate in collective activities, cultivate good interests, and understand how to protect yourself.
5. Understand the important role of environmental sanitation and know how to take care of environmental sanitation.
6. Let students understand the content of school health promotion, and support and participate in school health promotion activities in action.
Fourth, work focus
(1) Strengthen health education.
1. Take health education courses seriously, so that there are plans, teachers, teaching materials, lessons, and lesson plans.
2. To provide students with psychological and physiological health education services. Mental health lectures are held in all grades to train children to improve their ability to regulate emotions, form a strong will, have the ability to prevent psychological obstacles and maintain mental health, have harmonious interpersonal relationships, and a good spirit of cooperation.
3. Attach importance to students' psychological and physical health education, carry out adolescent health lectures for senior students, and cooperate with videos and wall charts to make the lectures colorful and easy to understand.
4. Improve the awareness and ability to prevent diseases. Through various forms of health education and publicity activities, let students understand the transmission routes and preventive measures of AIDS, and the transmission routes and preventive measures of influenza, viral hepatitis, and bacterial dysentery.
5. Insist on the weekly 'cleaning' system, and strive to cultivate students 'health habits. Take frequent bathing, changing clothes, cutting nails frequently, not drinking raw water, not spitting, etc., to ensure that the formation rate of students' healthy behaviors is above 80% .
(2) Make efforts to improve environmental hygiene and personal hygiene.
1. In terms of hardware, school buildings, lighting, toilets, tables and chairs are all equipped with national standards. In software, policies are implemented, systems are in place, first aid and disaster prevention plans are in place, health services are good, archives and materials are available, and management is carried out according to law.
2. Through publicity and education, let all teachers and students understand the impact of the environment on physical health, and avoid physical activities in environments that are not conducive to physical health (such as heavy fog, dust, noise, etc.).
3. Student's personal hygiene is to make the hair clean and odorless; nail clippers; clean the face, ears and neck; clothes, shoes and hats are clean and odorless. Educate teachers and students to gradually form a healthy lifestyle, consciously pay attention to reasonable nutrition and diet hygiene, arrange work and rest time more reasonably, and consciously avoid smoking, drinking, and staying away from drugs.
V. Organizational Leadership
The school set up a leading group for health education.
Leader: Cai Wenbin
Deputy Leader: Pan Limin
Members: Li Huiping, Wang Xiao, Zhou Yunhai, He Lingjuan, Tang Xiaoyan
Li Youmei Wang Xinghui Ou Yingchun Zou Yousheng Deng Xiaochun