1. Each teaching and research group regularly organizes research activities on curriculum reform experiments within the group;
2. The school regularly organizes teaching seminars for experimental subjects of curriculum reform;
3. Each grade will undertake the teaching seminar of the subject of curriculum reform and experiment once a year;
4. Each grade group shall have a plan at the beginning and a conclusion at the end of the period based on the implementation of the implementation plan of the group's curriculum reform experiments
5. Establish a mechanism for mutual cooperation between schools and disciplines.