1. School-based curriculum development should be carried out in accordance with the principles, approaches and procedures of school-based curriculum development.
2. Before the development, conduct preliminary research to investigate the course development trend of teachers and students in the school. The survey is mainly conducted by questionnaires and interviews.
3. For the identification of school-based curriculum, the teacher responsible for development selects the topics, writes a course profile, and then applies to the school's teaching office. It can only be established after the school's school-based curriculum leadership group has demonstrated it.
4. The development of school-based curriculum should adhere to the development of students, reflect the characteristics of regions and schools, and promote the overall improvement of school education and teaching quality.
5. The Teaching Office is responsible for the management and evaluation of school-based courses.
6. Form a school-based curriculum development incentive mechanism, and give appropriate spiritual or material rewards to teachers selected for the school-based curriculum development set, and use it as a basis for evaluation, advancement, and promotion.